[Ponte Alto] Baronial polling results

Jessica Wilbur jessica at pop.net
Thu Dec 6 07:42:19 PST 2001

Greetings!

I received a brief email from Her Majesty Aryanna yesterday with
the results of our baronial polling. I am pleased to announce that Sir
Thomas of Calais and Baroness Denise Duvalier will be invested as
Ponte Alto's fourth Baron and Baroness in February.
Congratulations to Thomas and Denise! Thanks also to Lord
Marcellus Capoziello da Napoli and Lady Belphoebe de Gyves for
their willingness to support the barony in this capacity.

Per the baronial charter, I have asked for the specific results of the
polling. Her Majesty responded that it is Their policy to not release
baronial polling tabulation results during Their reign.

Yours in Service,
--Muireann