[Ponte Alto] Reply to choir survey

hollytonVA hollytonVA at netzero.net
Thu Aug 30 14:27:29 PDT 2001

<snip>
So, getting off the soap box, here's the survey:
- Do you want to come sing again and plan to participate at rehearsals?
- Is Monday night still a good choice?  What other night would work
better? (any night is good for me except Tuesdays when Harp and Drum
practices)
- Can you handle rehearsing weekly? (every other week is not enough to
keep the vocal chords in shape, I think.  We also forget too much in the
interim.)
- When shall we start? (I'm thinking we wait towards the mid to end of
September, so perhaps we can get past more of the gardening season....)
<snip>

- I would like to start singing with the group.  I sang with the West Kingdom Choir, and would like to keep on.
- Monday is a good day for me.
- Rehearsing weekly should be fine.
- I can start whenever, I don't have a garden or toehr commitments since I just moved to the area.

Thanks,

Rosa/Vivianne Holt