[Ponte Alto] Pennsic

Marsha Goodell mgoodell at gmu.edu
Fri Aug 10 07:09:23 PDT 2001

Greetings all!

Well, we are off to Pennsic.  Here is what I know of things for Ponte
Alto:

Baronial Court will be held on Thursday the 16th at Royal in conjunction
with a number of the other Baronies in the Northern Region.  This may be
subject to change.

Fighter Breakfast/brunch is on Wednesday the 15th in the Ponte Alto
Encampment (N19).  I am not sure of the time.

If you are not camping in the Baronial encampment, please drop by at
some point early in the week and let us know where you are camped so
that we can get updates to you as we become aware of things or as things
change.

At this point I don't know when we are doing any guard duty at Royal.

Safe journey.  See you all at Pennsic (for those going) or after (for
those not going).

-Winifred