[Ponte Alto] Heavy fighter to help newcomer?

Jessica Wilbur jessica at pop.net
Fri Apr 13 11:35:36 PDT 2001

Hi everybody,

I talked to a newcomer last night who is very interested in getting
involved in the SCA and in heavy fighting specifically. I am sending
him directions to both the Tysons Pimmit practice (but warned him
that there may not be anyone there this weekend since it is
Easter) and the Stenwood Elementary practice. Is anyone willing to
keep an eye out for him on Monday and talk to him about fighting
and the SCA in general? His name is Spencer (sorry I didn't get the
last name) and he's about 20 years old. He's VERY excited and
enthusiastic about fighting but has thus far not been able to get
much information about it.

Thanks!
Yours in Service,
--Muireann