[Ponte Alto] Trans-Pontine Heraldic Commentary session tomorrow

Jim Trigg blaise at s-gabriel.org
Mon Apr 9 10:49:51 PDT 2001

There will be a Heraldic Commentary session tomorrow evening in the
Barony of Ponte Alto (Alexandria, VA).  Dinner will be served; please
RSVP so that we know how many people to make dinner for.  The session
will run from about 6:30 PM until no later than 11 PM and will comment
on various kingdoms' letters of intent to Laurel from February and
March.

Allergy alert: we are owned by two cats; they will be sequestered but
we have wall-to-wall carpeting and won't be able to eliminate all
trace.

Directions: