[Ponte Alto] Ponte Alto Newcomer Meeting

R. Trigg fyrebyrd at scadian.net
Tue Nov 28 09:12:44 PST 2000

To the populace of Ponte Alto does Lady Nostas'ia Stepanova send greetings.

This is to announce December's newcomer meeting, which will be held on
December 8th at 7:30 p.m. at the home of the Maxsons. It will be a sewing/
garb night & a discussion of general topics.

Directions to the Maxson's:

Take I-66 to exit 55-B, Fairfax County Parkway (Route 7100) North. Take
this about 10 miles all the way to the end. The parkway ends in a left-hand
U-turn.

Go right on Spring Street. At the first light, go right onto Herndon
Parkway. At the fourth light, (about 1.5 miles) go right onto Dranesville
Road. Take an IMMEDIATE right at the next light onto Old Hunt Way. The
house is at the end of the street on the left.

The address is 658 Old Hunt Way. If you get lost or need clarification of
these directions, the Maxsons' phone number is (703) 810-8438.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me at
fyrebyrd at scadian.net or by phone at 703-941-6162 (NLT 10 p.m.).

In service to the barony,
Lady Nostas'ia Stepanova
Chatelaine, Barony of Ponte Alto