[Ponte Alto] Call for articles

Jessica Wilbur jessica at pop.net
Mon Dec 4 14:22:57 PST 2000

Greetings Pontoons!

Your A&S newsletter needs YOU!

More specifically, it needs submissions (artcles, artwork, poetry,
etc). I have received exactly one to date (Thank you, Alesia!). I
know a couple of you have mentioned things in the works, but the
deadline was over a week ago and life moves on.  =) If you actually
do have submissions for me, please send them by the end of the
week. I would really like to get the issue out before the end of the
year, but if more material isn't submitted by the 10th of this month,
it will have to wait until after Twelfth Night.

Thanks for your attention!

Yours in Service,
--Muireann