[MR] Atlantia Kingdom Arts and Sciences Festival site requirements

Lara Coutinho orangesophie at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 19:23:02 PDT 2024

The Atlantia Kingdom Arts and Sciences Festival is held the first weekend
in March, annually. It's the premier A&S event our kingdom holds, and it
has a few requirements for the site. The document linked below outlines the
basic requirements plus details on what makes a great KASF site vs. a site
that barely fits what we need.

We have no bids yet for KASF 2025, but we do have some money generated by
fundraising just for this event! Please look around at your community's
event sites and let me know if you have some good ideas. I'm happy to chat
with you about what could be a great KASF site and bid!

Atlantia KASF Bid requirements:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uQdPcAHLqf_PpGGxGwf7UHkGBmv4vuM3wDpsRbff_8s/edit?usp=sharing
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uQdPcAHLqf_PpGGxGwf7UHkGBmv4vuM3wDpsRbff_8s/edit?usp=sharing>

Many thanks for your continued support of our shared A&S community!
Dame Sophia the Orange, Atlantia Kingdom Minister of Arts and Sciences