[MR] Call for Heralds

Danielle Scott feymaker at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 07:36:15 PDT 2024

Greetings to the heralds of Atlantia!
We have a couple upcoming events in which their Majesties need court
heralds. Please reach out to me if you are available.

11/9 Highland Havoc hosted in Highland Forde (Ijamsville, MD)
11/8-10 Grit War 2024 hosted by Ursus Bay (Apex, NC)
11/15-17 Hobbiton: A Buckston Birthday (Apex, NC)
2/21-23 Ymir 50 hosted by Windmaster's Hill (Ellerbe, NC)
3/8-16 Gulf Wars XXXIII
3/29 Defending the Gate hosted by Sudentorre (Spotsylvania, VA)

Thank you in advance for the wonderful service to the Kingdom.