[MR] My Vault: Regia Anglorum Saxon Living History

Garth Groff and Sally Sanford mallardlodge1000 at gmail.com
Mon May 6 02:55:46 PDT 2024

Noble Friends, especially Saxons,

Today I was back in my internet vault, and stumbled on a web site for a
Saxon-themed English living history club called Regia Anglorum. I commented
upon their web site several years ago, but this may be new to some of you,
and it is well worth returning to if you have forgotten.

Regia Anglorum is one of those European groups that take their living
history VERY seriously. So seriously, in fact, that they built their own
palisaded Saxon mead house in Kent and own a small fleet of full-sized
replica ships. Like several other serious groups, they have also rented
themselves out as extras for films and television productions including
GAME OF THRONES and OUTLANDER.

There is much to explore and learn from on their web site at
https://regia.org/home.php .

Yours Aye,

Mungo Napier, Laird of Mallard Lodge  🦆