[MR] Pre-Registration for Ruby Joust

Kim Moore melisentlaruse at gmail.com
Thu May 2 06:04:52 PDT 2024

Good gentles, the 12th Ruby Joust is fast approaching and Caer Mear is
excited to host friends and family from all over the weekend of May 24-27.
Pre-registrations are rolling in and I want to invite you personally to
consider pre-registering for the event if you think you may attend.
Online pre-registration is available via the SCORES website at:
https://sca.app.neoncrm.com/np/clients/sca/event.jsp?event=737
And the classic, check in the mail preregistration is still open and
available as well.
Activities are getting set on the schedule with many tournaments, classes,
and competitions scheduled for the event. You can find out what we have in
store at:  https://www.ruby-joust-xii.com/
The website is constantly being updated with new and changing information
so check back often.

Warm regards,
Melisent
Autocrat - Ruby Joust XII