[MR] Heralds needed for the next reign

Cathie Brailey cathiebrailey at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 25 07:07:48 PDT 2024

I can do Pennsic Primary or Second.Mistress Jorunn nic Lochlainn

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Monday, March 25, 2024, 9:56 AM, Danielle Scott via Atlantia <atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org> wrote:

Good Heralds of Atlantia, We have heirs that will begin their Royal
progress in just two short weeks! As such I call upon volunteers to aid
with their courts. If you have availability to herald on any of the dates
listed below please reach out to me.
4/6 Spring Coronation (Boonsville, NC) - Meisterin Gisela is Primary and in
need of a second for the day.
4/12-14 Storvik Novice Tournament (Upper Marlboro, MD) - A primary and
second are needed for this event.
5/4 Crown Tournament (Bennettsville, SC) - Meisterin Gisela is Primary and
in need of a second for the day.
5/10-12 Hawkwood Baronial Birthday (Old Fort, NC) - Master Hagar is Primary
and in need of a second for the day.
5/24-27 Ruby Joust (Ashland, VA) - A primary and second are needed for this
event.
8/5-10 Pennsic (Slippery Rock, PA) - A primary and second are needed for
this event.
9/13-15 Raiders and Traders (Chester, SC) - Master Hagar is Primary and in
need of a second for the day.
9/26-29 Kingdom Royal Archery Tournament (Boonville, NC) - A primary and
second are needed for this event.

More events may come up but I'd like to get these scheduled ahead of time
so people will have them planned.

In Service,
Dame Daniela, Silver Nautilus