[MR] UnEvent Information

Seneschal Atlantia seneschal at officer.atlantia.sca.org
Thu Nov 30 19:03:38 PST 2023

Greetings unto the Kingdom of Atlantia.

UnEvent 2023 is upon us, this weekend Dec 2-3.  The schedule of meetings
can be found at

https://unevent.atlantia.sca.org/

The links to the meetings will be posted on the website tomorrow.  Polling
Order meetings can be found on the ESP in the watchlist area, or will be
sent out by the Order Principal.

Officer Meeting links will be provided by the appropriate Kingdom Great
Officer.

There will be a Social Room to go hang out, and also to get help if you
need it.

Please note that the Order of the Rose meeting has moved to Sunday at 3:15
pm.

The Kingdom DEI Officer will not be able to attend UnEvent.  The scheduled
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion meeting will be a chance for people to
come talk to me about DEI issues, and I’m particularly interested in
hearing ideas and suggestions that the Kingdom can do to make things better
for everyone.

Kingdom Great Officer Office Hours are not just limited to their staff.
Anyone is welcome to come by and speak with the Kingdom Officer with
questions, suggestions, or ideas!

Cian, Seneschal
---
Maistir Cian
Craig Dooley
Seneschal, Kingdom of Atlantia
seneschal at atlantia.sca.org
(803) 386-1138 NLT 10 pm

*"If you make listening and observation your occupation you will gain much
more than you can by talk."*
*Lord Robert Baden-Powell*