[MR] Archery Marshal needed for Dun Carraig Baronial Birthday and Investitu re

deallac at juno.com deallac at juno.com
Tue Nov 7 08:34:31 PST 2023

Greetings once again from the Marshal In Charge for the Dun Carraig Baronial Birthday and Investiture I would like to thank all of those who have already volunteered as Activity Marshals. I am still looking for an Archery MIC (I do have one volunteer who will step in if no one else does, but hehas been covering for many events recently and could really use a break). If interested, please contact me soon.  The event is on 9 December, in Southern Maryland. Many Thanks in Advance Dealladeallac at juno dot com