[MR] New Burgundy Blog Post

Garth Groff and Sally Sanford mallardlodge1000 at gmail.com
Wed May 3 16:58:34 PDT 2023

Noble Friends,

I have just posted a new article on the Mallard Lodge Household blog page,
all about the Bastard of Burgundy, for your enlightenment, entertainment
and approval.

Yes, Burgundy's history is quite a change from my usual Scottish interests,
but I am also a Burgundy geek. The Dukes of Burgundy and their retainers
were almost larger than life, and even when they were nasty, they were
nasty with style.

Please drop by the site at https://mallardlodgehousehold.blogspot.com . The
story is right below the opening screen. For those of you who have never
visited this site, you will find several other articles among the older
posts.