[MR] Crown list?

Jonathan Blackbow j.blackbow at gmail.com
Mon May 1 08:39:44 PDT 2023

The SCA's infrastructure has been falling apart for awhile now.  I'm on a
few dozen FB pages (it was easier to send stuff out myself when I wrote
something than it was to wait for other people to do it) and every single
one has people begging for help staffing events, retaining, turning in
event bids, marshaling, etc.  It's not just "we need help serving feast"
any more and hasn't been for a long time.

That's what happens when you ostracize people.  Agree or disagree with me
all you want; it doesn't change the facts.

Regards

Jonathan Blackbow