[MR] Heralds for the Reign of Afshinn & Yasmine

Danielle Scott feymaker at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 09:21:50 PST 2023

Greetings to the Heralds of Atlantia!

Their Highnesses have started to put together their Royal Progress for
their upcoming reign. Please let me know if you are available to be court
herald for any of the following events. Also I would like to try something
different for Pennsic. I would like to schedule the main Court herald for
Atlantia court but also Heralds that are willing to go to the battles with
the future Monarchs that may do field courts as well as if any are
available to give a couple hours to schedule them as retainers for pop up
courts. Please contact me if you are interested in participating.  I will
be at War for War week and will be in the camp across from Atlantia Royal
so I may work to coordinate heralds.

4/15         Dragon's Fire II - Saint Georges (Easley, SC) - I need a
second/backup herald

4/20-4/23 BAWT III - Moorhaven (North Myrtle Beach, SC) - I need a primary
and backup herald

5/5-5/7     Atlantia Spring Crown Tournament (Boonville, NC) - I need a
secondary herald as well as heralds willing to call the list fields.

5/26-5/29 Ruby Joust - Caer Mear (Ashland, VA) - I need a primary and
backup herald

7/28-8/13  Pennsic War - Please see above about the need for heralds
throughout War Week.

Yours in Service,

Dame Daniela Schwartzhaupt