[MR] Battle on the Bay 2023: Call for Teachers

Casey Bice daughterofthebard at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 16:31:48 PDT 2023

Calling all teachers! Do you like maritime things and want to share your knowledge? I am seeking two classes for Battle on the Bay 2023: Water Battles. Classes should deal with anything maritime related: naval battles, pirates, ship life, net making, ship navigation, water trade routes, etc. Note that this is an outdoor site with no electricity. Picnic tables are provided.

There is also an opportunity for anyone who would like to teach a stargazing class at night. There is camping both Friday and Saturday nights. Site is in a state natural area with low(er) levels of light pollution and open fields.

BotB is Aug 25-27 at Patuxent River Park in Upper Marlboro MD.

Contact the A&S Coordinator, Lady Eilionora inghean an Bhaird, at daughterofthebardATgmailDOTcom to volunteer to teach a class! Sooner the better so I can post a schedule to get you students!

Yours in service and art,
Lady Eilionora