[MR] Instructor Spotlight on hosting a University Session or Collegium 1/17 7 pm EST

Communications University communications at university.atlantia.sca.org
Fri Jan 13 14:12:46 PST 2023

NEXT TUESDAY!  Join us on January 17, 2023 at 7 pm EST for our next
Instructor Spotlight!

In-person University, held in June and September, is the easiest event to
steward in the Kingdom. Don't believe us? Just ask our Event Support
Coordinator for in-person sessions, Dame Juliana Grene. Come hear about our
resources and requirements for hosting a session.

But do you feel that the University event is too big for you? Too far away?
Already taken this year? What about a Collegium instead? Or getting credits
for classes held at an event that’s already planned? She has information on
that.

If you have questions about how to run or start an in-person university or
collegium, join us Jan 17th at 7pm for our Instructor Spotlight with Dame
Juliana, University’s Event Support Coordinator.

Log in information can be found at the associated Facebook event:
https://fb.me/e/3cQmOGBdc and no advance registration is required. This
course is also eligible for course credit from the University of Atlantia.
Attendees to the class will automatically receive University of Atlantia
credit if your display name for Zoom matches either your SCA or modern
names in our University system.

Direct zoom information for those not on facebook:

University of Atlantia is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us06web.zoom.us/j/82350567820?pwd=b3FQRWVlYnRiV3pMTFVPSlhjaVBDZz09

Meeting ID: 823 5056 7820
Passcode: 479064
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,82350567820#,,,,*479064# US (Washington DC)
+13052241968,,82350567820#,,,,*479064# US

Dial by your location
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 305 224 1968 US
        +1 309 205 3325 US