[MR] YMIR 48: Plan your event attendance!

Adriana la Bretonne baronessadriana at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 09:59:37 PST 2023

What are you excited about doing at *Ymir 48* - Something is Rotten in the
State of Denmark?

We've got something for everyone! So, be sure to send in your registration
and join us *Feb 17-19, 2023 in Ellerbe, NC.*

*REMINDER: Feast & Cabins are SOLD OUT!*

As you plan your attendance, go to our event site
<https://ymir.windmastershill.org/)> to:
* Register for the event
* Pre-order your lunch to support the Kingdom Travel Fund
* Check out the rapier, armoured, & archery competition descriptions
* Plan which performances or Arts & Sciences competitions or display you to
see / participate in
* Check out our event schedule for newcomers and youth activities
* Learn more about the site, cabins, and more!

New info and updates are being added all the time, so be sure to bookmark
it and check back often!

In service,
Adriana, Ymir Communications Deputy