[MR] Bids for Atlantia 12th Night & Spring Coronation

Sarra de Vicenza sarradevicenza at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 16:32:51 PDT 2023

Friends, I hope this message finds you all safely ensconced back in the
friendly lands of Atlantia. To that end, we have a few upcoming events that
we need bids for. (This is kinda long, sorry!)
The first being Atlantia Twelfth Night. If you have ever wanted to host an
event with medieval glitz and glamour, this event is for you!
Second, the gracious Barony of Dun Carriag will be hosting Fall Coronation,
(see event calendar for the details). HOWEVER, before submitting the bid
for Fall Coronation, they had submitted a bid for Spring Coronation 2024.
Before we consider that bid, we would like to give other groups an
opportunity to submit bids since we understand one group doing back-to-back
kingdoms events is not ideal. If you or your group is considering
submitting a bid, please let us know and have the bid submitted by Oct 10.
I'll be posting this message every few weeks to keep it on the front burner.

In Service to the Dream
Sarra
Kingdom Event Coordinator