[MR] Heralds Needed!

Danielle Scott feymaker at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 08:56:06 PDT 2023

HERALDS NEEDED!!!
Greetings to the Heralds of Atlantia:
Please contact me either through PM here or email me at feymaker at gmail.com
if you are able to herald for any of these events. If you are a new herald
and interested in learning the art of heralding a court being a second is a
great way to get experience! *(Not to mention you get a great vantage point
of seeing recipients faces!)*
We are in need of Heralds for future events:
4/20/23 BAWT III (North Myrtle Beach SC)- Primary is Baroness Caterina but
I would like to have a secondary herald as a back up to help her.
5/5-7/23 Crown Tournament (Boonville, NC) Meisterine Gisella is Primary
Herald, Master Hagar is Procession Herald, Lord Lucien is a field herald. I
ask for any others with a voice to please volunteer to call the list fields
and field herald the site for the day. Please contact me so I may put
together a list.
5/19-21/23 Hawkwood Baronial Birthday (Old Fort, NC) Master Hagar is
Primary and I would like to have a secondary herald as a back up to help
him.
5/26-29/23 Ruby Joust (Ashland, VA) Lady Meiorie Matheson has graciously
offered to be Primary but I still need a second herald for her.
6/2-4/23 Storvik Novice and Unbelt Tournament (Upper Marlboro, MD) I am in
need of a primary and secondary herald for this weekend.
7/7-9/23 Kings Assessment (Afton, VA) Master Hagar is Primary and I would
like to have a secondary herald as a back up to help him..
7/15/23 Warrior Games (Harleyvile, SC) I am in need of a primary and
secondary herald for this weekend.
7/28-8/13 PENNSIC (Aethelmearc) Baroness Caterina is my Primary Herald for
Great Court but I would like to have some heralds volunteer to be with
their Majesties when they attend the battlefields for any courts that may
happen on them and any other courts they may decide to visit. (I will be
onsite war week and able to coordinate with them and you)
9/23/23 Silver Chalice (Harleyville, SC) I am in need of a primary and
secondary herald for this weekend.
10/7/23 Coronation (TBD) I believe Meisterine Gisela will be Primary and I
would like to have a secondary and field heralds for the day for the event.
Thank you in advance!
Dame Daniela Schwartzhaupt
Silver Nautilus Herald