[MR] Archery Marshals needed. Night Shoot Volunteers needed.

Lorelei Elkins ladygreenleafe at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 10:01:08 PDT 2022

ATTENTION ARCHERY MARSHALS. We need you at War of the Wings. Lord Eirik
sent out a signup sheet located here:
https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30E0C4DA5AB2CA13-archery If you don't want
to use that form, please contact him directly. If we don't have enough
marshals, we can't have archery. Also, Lady Sarah is doing her excellent
night shoot again and needs volunteers to blow up balloons between 4 and 5
on Friday at the archery range. If you've never experienced her night
shoot, you really need to go. It is amazing. If you want to participate,
please remember to get your bow inspected at the range before it closes,
prior to the night shoot. No inspections will be done at the night shoot,
for obvious reasons.

Best Regards,
Lorelei Greenleafe