[MR] Blogspot Story About Scottish Saints

Garth Groff and Sally Sanford mallardlodge1000 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 03:11:56 PST 2022

Noble Friends, Especially Fellow Scots:

Today I have just finished a new entry to the Mallard Lodge Household blog
about four of the most important Scottish saints. The illustrated pages are
the handout text for a possible University of Atlantia class. Our blog also
contains other pages on Scottish clothing, the great kilt, pilgrimage in
Britain, and much more, mostly former U of A class handouts.

Please enjoy the story at https://mallardlodgehousehold.blogspot.com . Any
comments may be sent as a response to this post. The comments feature on
the blog is turned off to prevent spamming.

Remember the fierce war cry of Mallard Lodge, "Duck, duck!"

Yours Aye,

Mungo Napier, Laird of Mallard Lodge  🦆