[MR] University of Atlantia Instructor Spotlight playlist updated on YouTube

Communications University communications at university.atlantia.sca.org
Fri Nov 11 15:21:11 PST 2022

Did you know? We have a whole playlist of past Instructor Spotlight videos
on our YouTube channel. Our most recent addition is last month's class by
Magistra Beatriz Aluares de la Oya to learn about Fair Flowers of Spanish
Chivalry: El Cid to Don Quixote.

What makes Spanish chivalry unique, and why do many scholars believe that
the Iberian Peninsula played host to the most fervent exercise of chivalric
ideals in all of Europe? Join Magistra Beatriz for an examination of the
history of Spanish chivalry from its earliest roots in 10th century
pilgrimage protection to the heights of the Reconquista, from El Cid and
Amadis de Gaula to the Conquistadors and a brief moment with the man who
"smiled chivalry away."

Watch the class recording at https://youtu.be/BWzaJL__g3Q

YIS,
Isobel of Carnewyth