[MR] URGENT Job opening for Instructor Support Coordinator at University of Atlantia

Communications University communications at university.atlantia.sca.org
Wed Nov 9 12:37:45 PST 2022

The University of Atlantia is in URGENT need of an Instructor Support
Coordinator (formerly Dean of Academics). We hope to fill this position in
December 2022, in time to learn on the job with the Winter University
session in February 2023!

We are looking for an Atlantian who is excited about helping the arts and
other aspects of our Kingdom flourish through teaching and learning. This
person will be comfortable recruiting, encouraging, and providing
organizational support to track coordinators and instructors. The ideal
candidate will be comfortable overseeing the development of the class
catalog and helping to ensure a variety of classes are offered at each
session. This role involves a lot of communication with gentles in and out
of Atlantia, primarily via email and social media, including contact with
the Atlantian Great Officers of State (GOoFs) and their deputies regarding
warranting classes. Familiarity with attending and teaching at the
University of Atlantia is strongly preferred.

TLDR: University needs an Instructor Support Coordinator ASAP! Enthusiasm
and familiarity with teaching required. Email Ollamh Jeane Kilmeny,
Chancellor of the University of Atlantia, ASAP at
chancellor at university.atlantia.sca.org, if interested.

YIS,
Isobel of Carnewyth,
External Communications,