[MR] Clerk of Law - Job opening

Atlantian Seneschal seneschal at atlantia.sca.org
Mon Mar 14 13:44:36 PDT 2022

Greetings unto the Kingdom of Atlantia,
We need a new gentle to serve the Crown and the Seneschal’s office as Clerk
of Law. Baron William Welwyn has been ideal to work with but he is moving
away from Atlantia and cannot continue as our law clerk.
The Clerk of Law works closely with both the Crown and Seneschal to ensure
all Laws and Policies are in compliance and up to date. Letters of interest
must be submitted to Their Majesties, Their Highnesses and the Kingdom
Seneschal by the deadline of April 10, 2022. Any questions regarding the
office should be directed to the Kingdom Seneschal. The Clerk of Law is a
deputy of the Seneschal’s office with the following duties.

5.14.3 Duties of the Kingdom Clerk of Law
In addition to those pertaining to all Officers of State, the Kingdom Clerk
of Law shall:
Maintain the current official compilation of Kingdom Law and Policy
Enter all updates to the official copy of Kingdom Law and Policy and to the
Kingdom web site within fourteen (14) days from the date of publication in
the Kingdom Newsletter and/or its’ electronic supplement Review Kingdom Law
when changes are proposed or made to Corpora Publish notes from Curia Regis
on the Kingdom website within fourteen (14) days of the meeting.

Duchess Simone
Sarah Toich
Seneschal, Kingdom of Atlantia
seneschal at atlantia.sca.org
(443) 917-1729 NLT 10 pm

*“Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you
plant.”Robert Louis Stevenson*