[MR] Missive on Behalf of Their Royal Majesties Pertaining to King's Assessment June 25-26, 2022

Andrea Scott ladyalexandriawright at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 09:23:41 PDT 2022

Greetings unto the Populace of Atlantia does Dame Alexandria Wright, Royal
Court Secretary send,

Their Royal Majesties will be having me publish the list of names of people
they wish an audience with at specific events in advance.  We ask that you
contact me either here at ladyalexandriawright at gmail.com or on the Book of
Faces directly here https://www.facebook.com/andrea.scott.5245 via
messenger and let me know if they will be attending the designated event,
are comfortable being recognized in Court, and need any other special
considerations. The nature of Their Royal Majesties business with the named
individuals will not be publicly announced. However, if you are an
individual who will be called into court and you have concerns about
waiting any length of time to discover why you are being called into court
- please contact me to advise you of Their Majesties court business with
you. If you are reading this list and not on it but know those on the list,
please share this information with them so that we may reach the
individuals.

*Their Royal Majesties request an audience with the following people at
their court of King's Assessment , event date June 25 - 26, 2022.  *

   - Elspeth Mclur delarsey
   - Thomas of Stierbach
   - Baroness Ingegerd Kastanrazi
   - Lord Adelrich Falke