[MR] HERALDS NEEDED

Danielle Scott feymaker at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 09:55:25 PDT 2022

A Call for Heralds,
Their Highnesses will be attending the following events and I would like to
make sure they have a Herald. At this point I do not believe there will be
a court business but would like to have someone to herald them into courts.
This is an excellent opportunity to get your feet wet as a new court
herald! Please contact me if you are available for any of the following
events and stay tuned for more opportunities as they come available!
6/18/22 Tir-Y-Don Baronial Birthday - Tir-Y-Don (Yorktown, VA)
6/25-26/22 Kings Assessment - Barony of Black Diamond (Roanoke, VA)
7/29-8/14 Pennsic War IL - Aethelmearc
9/17 Fall University - Caer Mear (Mineral, VA)
10/1 Coronation - TBD
11/4-6/22 Crown Tournament - Hidden Mountain (Bennetsville, SC)

Thank you in advance!
Dame Daniela Schwartzhaupt