[MR] Reminder: Kingdom Chatelain Applications

Megan Ladd mladd28 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 13:36:42 PDT 2022

Reminder: Applications for Kingdom Chatelain are due in 30 days!!

The Kingdom Chatelain position is a Great Officer of State position. As
such, you must understand and comply with the eligibility requirements and
responsibilities detailed in the following documents:

Governing Documents of the SCA (http://www.sca.org/docs/pdf/govdocs.pdf):
Part I.D.2 (Membership Requirements: Officers) and Part VII (Kingdom,
Principality, and Local Officers).
Atlantian Great Book of Law, Sections 4 and 5
Atlantian Book of Policy, Section 9 (Policies of the Kingdom Chatelain)

If you are interested in applying for the position, please include the
following information in an email to me (chatelain at atlantia.sca.org) and to
Their Majesties (trm at atlantia.sca.org):
* Full name (modern and SCA)
* Complete contact information (including mailing, email address, and phone
#)
* SCA membership # and Expiration Date
* Letter explaining your experience (professional and SCA) and why you
would like to be considered

The deadline for submission of the above information is June 30, 2022.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any additional questions.

In Service,
Baroness Margaret Lad, OP
Kingdom Chatelain