[MR] Missive about Their Royal Majesties Courts at the Pennsic War

Andrea Scott ladyalexandriawright at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 04:31:23 PDT 2022

Greetings unto the Populace of Atlantia does Dame Alexandria Wright, Royal
Court Secretary send,

Their Majesties will be attending Pennsic War from Middle Friday - August
5th - through Last Friday - August 12th - in Slippery Rock, PA. Their
Majesties will be holding courts at various times throughout the week.

Their Royal Majesties have asked me to publish the list of names of people
they wish an audience with in advance.  We ask that you contact me either
here at ladyalexandriawright at gmail.com or on the Book of Faces directly
here https://www.facebook.com/andrea.scott.5245 via messenger and let me know
if they will be attending the designated event, are comfortable being
recognized in Court, and need any other special considerations. The nature
of Their Royal Majesties business with the named individuals will not be
publicly announced. However, if you are an individual who will be called
into court and you have concerns about waiting any length of time to
discover why you are being called into court - please contact me to advise
you of Their Majesties court business with you. If you are reading this
list and not on it but know those on the list, please share this
information with them so that we may reach the individuals.

*Their Royal Majesties request an audience with the following people at
their courts at the Pennsic War between the dates of Aug. 5th and Aug. 12th
2022*

   - Duke Ragnarr Blackhammer
   - Lord Jeckel Fett
   - Lady Anubh na Preachain