[MR] Scrivener Royal Sponsored Competitions

Renee Hougey renee.hougey at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 17:57:18 PST 2022

Greetings from the Scrivener Royal!

Atlantia's Scribes are some of the most skilled in the known world,
creating works of great beauty as a matter of course. Every slideshow is
awe-inspiring and every scroll I have seen in the past year has been
magnificent. I come to challenge you to two mighty competitions, fit for
the pens of Atlantia.

Competition 1: Period Eye for the Modern Scribe
The first competition shall be a challenge to use any new-to-you pigment or
tool in any scroll blank. Documentation of the tool/supply, at least one
source for an exemplar, and the scribe's analysis of the tool/supply
required. Scroll need not be complete. Submit entries between February 12th
- 26th. First prize is a gift card for NaturalPigments.com
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2FNaturalPigments.com%2F%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR2zJ8Jk5fri44LfXA3Be7LRlm1RIM74r8hMgxy0aTOAD1WghO9rahZm7pE&h=AT1SJXQv5Y3TOacLOZ0XWtfVHr3A8gCzDVA0COXSOxVlv_hGUVzXUtc6_NGgIBLMNw611Nyfn7nxX831c5Ddk6EEvgWkMOQVneaMkS7BdzFhVGfafpdy9YtfByg1R5fgXDVj-FQ&__tn__=-UK-R&c[0]=AT3CHp2qJmr5ww-GeZkAFvmbdapIK9icXVbijZOD--ENpDaO__xDYxhkzLPpQBTXBIcSVlgzo19UQAF8Xu63YL8UW7thlr0M2dIT5_jDNObbPfVRJCNCD2dlFALPjoe9PTZxduF7EfYVAxYAqi-GNYV95IbajFXGA_2ojsTrT_S81WAwQ1bbkEOQtM3pD5qk00TJclIENpgU6Q>

Competition 2: Scribal Splendor
In our first competition, we address the personal, historical element. In
our second, we address the beauty of scribal. Enter the fanciest
traditional scroll you can muster for a kingdom or baronial award that is
awarded before March 22nd, 2022. Documentation encouraged. Entries accepted
from March 7th-March 21st. First prize is a shell gold tablet.

With respect and joy,
Cyneswith the Quiet