[MR] COVIDSafe policy - Comments Needed!

Atlantian Seneschal seneschal at atlantia.sca.org
Mon Feb 21 07:31:15 PST 2022

Good morning Atlantia,

The CovidSafe policy restrictions for Atlantia are scheduled to expire on
March 12, 2022.

Atlantia is currently using the COVIDSfe policy from the BOD. The BOD
policy requires proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test in order to
attend an official event or activity. The BOD policy is here:
https://www.sca.org/news/covidsafe-proof-of-fully-vaccinated-status-or-negative-covid-test-policy-resolution/.
Their Majesties, Their Highnesses, and I would like your thoughts on
the following.

1. Should we allow the COVIDSafe policy to expire on March 12, 2022 and
reopen the Kingdom with no CovidSafe restrictions? Use of the BOD COVIDSafe
policy is an all or nothing choice, we cannot pick what parts to use.

2. Masking policies: The outdoor masking requirements will be dropped on
February 24th, 2022 except for the requirement that a staff member may
require you to wear a mask to interact with them (examples are: for
check-in and MOL's). Indoor masking is currently required for all attendees
over age 3. Should the masking requirement be optional for indoor
activities?

3.  Should we continue to require pre-reservation for all events?

We have set up a commentary email that will allow us to consult the
populace - this will be open from February 21, 2022 until March 2, 2022.
You may provide feedback anonymously if you wish. I strongly encourage
everyone to provide comments. The email is
commentary at seneschal.atlantia.sca.org.

In service to Atlantia,
Simone

Duchess Simone
Sarah Toich
Seneschal, Kingdom of Atlantia
seneschal at atlantia.sca.org
(443) 917-1729 NLT 10 pm

*“Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you
plant.”Robert Louis Stevenson*