[MR] Attendee survey for Winter University

Isobel of Carnewyth isobelofcarnewyth at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 17:40:53 PST 2022

Thank you to everyone who joined us for the109th session and sixth online
session of the University of Atlantia.

If you have already answered our follow up survey and recorded your
attendance, we are grateful for your assistance.
If you haven't had a chance yet to answer our survey, we'd really
appreciate your feedback.
If you haven't yet marked yourself or your students attended, the
instructions appear below.

Participant Survey:
Now, we're asking everyone who participated to take a few minutes and share
your thoughts about what worked, and what didn't, in our follow-up survey
here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfBmJA_P2ZqZ-r9i60i3hPIwntlzJtCX13rMUqooj1-G_m1_A/viewform

shared with instructors unless we are directed by the respondent to do so.
Thank you for your input and we look forward to reviewing and possibly
implementing your suggestions in a future session.

Attendance Instructions:
We want to make sure you get credit for the classes you attended. We take
great pride in our attendance records. They help us calculate degrees, as
well as give us ideas of popular and needed classes. Many of you have
already taken care of marking yourselves attended for the classes you took
and taught, and for this we thank you. If you have not yet taken the
opportunity to do so, here are the instructions for students and
instructors.

Students:
1. Log into http://university.atlantia.sca.org
2. Select the "Mark Online Classes Attended" link in the left-hand menu.
3. Click the button that says “I Attended this Class” for each class you
attended at University.
4. You can also select the button for "I ended up not taking this class" to
remove it from your list and keep yourself from receiving future emails
about the class from the instructor.
NOTE: If one of your classes is not on this list, it's probably because
your instructor already marked you as present. You can check the "My
Transcript" link to see if this is the case. If you don’t see your class in
either area, if you attended a class you did not pre-register for, or if
you accidentally clicked the wrong button marking/removing your attendance,
send an email to registrar at university.atlantia.sca.org with your name and
the class missing from your transcript. (Some students see an empty
transcript on their view, but we see a list of classes taken from the admin
view. Please let us know if your transcript says you have no classes when
you know you do, so we can investigate.)

Instructors:
1. Log into http://university.atlantia.sca.org
2. Select "Classes I'm Teaching" to see the list of the classes you were an
instructor for.
3. Click on the title of the class you taught, and then click on the small
red "Edit Class" link at the top of the page.
4. From here you can click the check box by your name and the name of any
students you know attended the class who haven't marked themselves attended
yet.
5. Finally, click the button "Mark Checked Teacher & Students Attended"

NOTE: If you have names that you can't resolve with the online roster, send
them with the title of your class to registrar at university.atlantia.sca.org
and we'll do our best to match them up.

For anyone who prefers a video walk through to written instructions on how
to take your own attendance in the University of Atlantia system, we made
this recording for you:
https://youtu.be/_LHXvFRxRM4

Staff and Crown Recordings
If you missed Convocation, where degrees are announced and more, and a
greeting from Atlantia’s Royalty, you can find that here:
https://youtu.be/PDmg0AgbCzw

Thank you for attending, teaching, and being a part of University.
In service,

Jeane Kilmeny
Chancellor, University of Atlantia
chancellor at university.atlantia.sca.org

Genevieve d'Aquitaine
Registrar, University of Atlantia
registrar at university.atlantia.sca.org (Sent on their behalf by Isobel of
Carnewyth, External Communications, University of Atlantia)