[MR] Registration for Trial by Fire and Royal Archery

Deirdre O'Bardon deirdre_obardon at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 21 15:17:28 PDT 2022

Greetings, Kind Gentles.
It has come to my attention that an incorrect address was published for me as the Registrar of Trial by Fire and Royal Archery.  If you prefer to send a check instead of using SCA-rs, please send the checks along with the legal names of the people being registered, what you are purchasing (site, feast, camping) and the age(s) of anyone under 18 to Deirdre O'Bardon (Debbie Eccles), 707 Hammershire Road, Owings Mills, MD 21117.
I look forward to seeing you at Trial by Fire and Royal Archery!

Deirdre O’Bardon

Poetry, subtleties, cooking, bardcraft . . .

Deirdre_OBardon at yahoo.com