[MR] Class proposals due TOMORROW, 8/22 11:59 pm

Communications University communications at university.atlantia.sca.org
Sun Aug 21 10:00:00 PDT 2022

Now is the time to get those class proposals submitted! Individual class
proposals are due MONDAY, August 22nd!

Did you know that the Fall Session of University will be our 111th? Come
join us IN PERSON September 17, 2022 and ONLINE September 18, 2022. Per
Kingdom Covid policy, the indoor in-person classes will require masks.

Following popular demand we are excited to invite proposals for our next
hybrid event - both individual classes and tracks of thematically related
classes for in person and online.

Share your knowledge with the kingdom and visitors from throughout the
Known Worlde!

Log on to the University of Atlantia website (
http://university.atlantia.sca.org/teach.php
<http://university.atlantia.sca.org/teach.php?fbclid=IwAR14So7VBgLidCVp-E9p0afprcXXlU5ordPFJf6pbXNMU-s6SwR15YZ3I3w>)
to:
* Submit a new class or resubmit a class you’ve taught before
* Learn more about teaching or organizing a track of classes
* Just have an idea for a class but don't know where to turn

Class proposal information can be submitted via either the University
website or email. To make scheduling classes easier, please only request a
specific class time if absolutely necessary.

If you email a class proposal, please include the following information:
* Instructor name (SCA and modern)
* Class title
* Fees (if any)
* Max number of students (if applicable)
* Duration of class (1 hour, 2 hours, or more)
* Class description
* Additional needs such as a hosted virtual room or online TA