[MR] New Opening Ceremonies Plan

jaycee peters jay_wynne at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 3 17:15:11 PDT 2022

Greetings Atlantia,
Yesterday, I sent messages about Pennsic Opening Ceremony.  Please disregard them!!!

New from Mistress Beatrice, Pennsic War Herald.

Save for the East, Middle and AEthelmarc, all kingdoms should meet at their pavilions on the battle field.
Do NOT wait by East Royal.  Any groups who had planned to join the procession at the entrance of the battlefield
should instead meet at the Atlantian Pavilion.
As the procession begins at Noon, please plan on arriving between 10:30 am and 11:30 am.  As the weather is iffy at best,
 be prepared for anything, especially rain.

There will  be a meeting of anyone who wants information on Opening Ceremonies, at NOON, Friday 5 August.  We will meet at
 the Midrealm pavilion.

Atlantian Royal court is still on Wednesday, 10 August, at 6:00 pm in the Great Hall.

In service,
Dame Wynne ferch Rhodri
Atlantian Royal Herald