[MR] Join us ONLINE 10/19 7 pm to learn about Death in the Andes

Isobel of Carnewyth isobelofcarnewyth at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 15:08:40 PDT 2021

Don't forget! Tomorrow, 10/19 at 7 pm is our first Instructor Spotlight
with Lady Maria Lopeitza de Luna's "Living with the Dead: An Introduction
to Death in the Andes."

Log in information can be found at the associated Facebook event:
https://www.facebook.com/events/559446158466482/?ti=ls and no advance
registration is required. This course is also eligible for course credit
from the University of Atlantia. Attendees to the class will automatically
receive University of Atlantia credit if your display name for Zoom matches
either your SCA or modern names in our University system.

Class "Living with the Dead: An Introduction to Death in the Andes"
October 19, 2021 from 7:00pm - 8:00pm US Eastern Time
Zoom link:
https://us06web.zoom.us/j/85857024337?pwd=S1ZRK1JvM0R2Q00wbThiZDdNdDBxQT09
(Password is "Atlantia")

YIS, Isobel of Carnewyth

External Communications, University of Atlantia