[MR] Medieval Agriculture and Forestry

Lorelei Elkins ladygreenleafe at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 03:37:32 PDT 2021

Good morning, Atlantia!

If you are doing anything in your local groups involving medieval forestry
activities, or medieval agriculture, could you please contact me and let me
know.

Also, if you would LIKE to do something in your area involving the same,
please give me a shout.  OR, if you'd like to teach in either of those
disciplines at the next university there will be an Ag/Forestry track.

Thank you for your time and have a lovely weekend.

Mistress Lorelei Greenleafe
Kingdom Deputy MOAS for Medieval Agriculture and Forestry