[MR] Am I still subscribed to this list?

Garth Groff and Sally Sanford mallardlodge1000 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 13:34:00 PST 2021

M'lady Patricia and Friends,

If you have seen nothing, then you have missed 11 November posts, less
those spawned by your own message.

To see what you have missed, go to http://merryrose.atlantia.sca.org . Drop
down to "Merry Rose Archives". Click on the right-hand link, "mirror from
February 2001". This will give you a compressed list, and by clicking on
any of the sort blocks you can bring up all the missing messages. I usually
use "date", which displays from oldest down to newest.

As to why you are not receiving your messages, I cannot even begin to
guess. You might look in your SPAM file, or in your trash file (possible
auto deletion). Maybe your mail server doesn't play well with the SCA's
anymore. We're on Century Link using Thunderbird, and can't post to the
Merry Rose, though we can receive; I send and receive via a separate gmail
account without problems). Otherwise, ask at webminister at atlantia.sca.org .

Best of luck.

Yours Aye,

Lord Mungo Napier, Laird of Mallard Lodge  🦆