[MR] Updates to the Reopening guidelines

Atlantian Seneschal seneschal at atlantia.sca.org
Mon May 31 20:05:05 PDT 2021

Good evening,
The updated reopening guidelines and marshal's policy are up on the Kingdom
website https://atlantia.sca.org/  Please read the document carefully and
ask questions.
*Atlantian Guidelines*

            This plan outlines the safety standards and procedures the
Kingdom of Atlantia will be following in order to allow official SCA
in-person activities.  It does not obligate any branch to hold, or
individual to attend, any activity.  This plan is effective June 1, 2021
for all official branch activities and events and is approved by the Crown,
Kingdom Seneschal, and Great Officers. Expect further revisions to this
document regarding activities, per BOD direction, after July 1, 2021.

This is our next step toward the full resumption of in-person SCA events
and activities. We will continue to assess the pandemic environment and
make changes going forward as needed, to relax existing restrictions as the
situation allows. No matter what safety precautions we put in place, there
is no substitute for each individual being educated about the risk to
themselves and their loved ones, and making responsible choices to protect
themselves and others from this virus.

Duchess Simone
Sarah Toich
Seneschal, Kingdom of Atlantia
seneschal at atlantia.sca.org
410-290-3961 NLT 10 pm

*“Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you
plant.”Robert Louis Stevenson*