[MR] Social Media Office announcements

Shannon Keys ldypyrate at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 17:25:14 PDT 2021

Good evening from your Kingdom Social Media Officer!  I shared some
information with our Social Media officers earlier today, and there are two
items I thought needed to be brought before the populace of the Kingdom.

First off, I am looking for some help!   The following positions are open
in the Social Mdia Office.  If you are interested in any of the Deputy
positions, please reach out to me at atlantiasmd at gmail.com.  I am looking
for:

A Drop Dead deputy, so if I get hit by a bus, you can take over, or can
back me up when I am not available.   Someone that can be reached via
e-mail or messenger during the 9-5 Monday - Friday hours would be
excellent, as my mundane job does not allow me to have a cell phone or
smartwatch on the floor.

Regional Deputies I need two individuals willing to help moderate and act
as drop-deads for the Baronial pages. We have 23 Baronies in the Kingdom,
and I could use assistance covering those pages.

Content Deputy I need someone to assist with content creation for the
Instagram and Twitter accounts.  If you are familiar with Tik Tok, that
would be a huge help.  (Tik Tok is NOT YET an official channel, but we are
working on putting things in place so we will be allowed to use this
platform.)

If you'd like to help Atlantia, but don't have time to be a Deputy, liking,
sharing and commenting on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter posts boosts our
profile, and helps our messages get to newcomers that may not have seen us
otherwise!

Finally I have been contacted by new Social Media officers, asking about
warranting.  As a Social Media officer you are a Deputy of your local
Seneschal.  If you have not done so, please have your Seneschal send a
deputy warrant request to Duchess Simone.  If you are a new SMO, please
contact me at the above e-mail or by Private Message so I can add you to
the contact group for updates!

As always, please feel free to reach out to me if you have questions, I
always check my email at lunch on weekdays, and as soon as I leave work.

In Service,
Bantiarna Meadhbh inghean Thaidgh ui Dohmnaill