[MR] Coronation Lottery Announcement

Nikki dragonfly78 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 06:54:13 PDT 2021

Great news everybody!
Coronation has been expanded to 200 people. Due to still having a limit on
attendance we are still doing the lottery but we have many more spaces
available now.
We have extended the Lottery sign-up through Wednesday. So go and put in
your name today!
NOTE: The event is still PRE-REG ONLY so you MUST sign up if you want to
attend. Even if all 200 spaces were not assigned you can not walk on the
day off.

Lottery Details-
○ Enter for a chance by filling out the form -
https://forms.gle/aeGzKUeXSu2rGy6NA • Each entry is for yourself and one
guest. You can only enter once.
○ The deadline to enter is June 9th. The drawing will be on June 9th and
the winners will be notified on June 10th with SCA-rs instructions to
register for the event. Invoices must be paid by June 16th or you will
forfeit your spot and it will be given to someone on the waitlist.

Be well,
Patronne Murienne l'aloiere