[MR] Vivat to our Crowns, Anton and Luned

Atlantian Seneschal seneschal at atlantia.sca.org
Thu Jun 24 17:49:26 PDT 2021

Greetings unto the Kingdom of Atlantia from Duchess Simone, Kingdom
Seneschal
This Saturday we will have a new King and Queen, and while I am thrilled
for Eckehard and Jane, I admit it feels like the passing of an era. For
more than a year King Anton and Queen Luned have provided our Kingdom with
leadership and stability. They have guided us in the Virtual world and
supported the Kingdom in ways large and small. For the Great Officers of
State they have been advisors and supporters. Throughout the long weeks of
the pandemic they met with the officers, Baronage and their Royal staff.
They labored every week to fulfill their changed roles. While many people
have supported them behind as well as in front of the camera, they had the
vision to see the needs of our Kingdom and to help guide it to this new
Coronation day for their Heirs.
Please join me in a hearty Vivat to King Anton and Queen Luned, thank you
for all you have given Atlantia this year, may you enjoy the rest you have
sincerely earned.
Duchess Simone
Sarah Toich
Seneschal, Kingdom of Atlantia
seneschal at atlantia.sca.org
410-290-3961 NLT 10 pm

*“Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you
plant.”Robert Louis Stevenson*