[MR] Fwd: July 1 document

Atlantian Seneschal seneschal at atlantia.sca.org
Wed Jun 23 06:19:27 PDT 2021

Good morning Atlantia,

Thank you all for your patience regarding reopening information. We have
updated the Kingdom Requirements based on consultation with the Crowns,
Prince, Princess, Great Officers and Branch Seneschals. These requirements
will be effective July 1, 2021.  They should be posted to the Kingdom
Website today.

Important things to remember:

This is not effective until July 1, 2021, the current requirements are
posted on the the Kingdom website
These are required of all participants at all activities and events
The Event Sign in must be displayed at all activities and events
No size limitations for gatherings unless the venue or government require it
Indoor activities are allowed starting July 1, 2021
We are still requiring masks according to CDC guidelines for unvaccinated
persons, but we will not ask about vaccination status
NO food service, no water bearing
Sign in is still required for all activities
Pre Registration is still required for all events

These are the current requirements, hopefully they will become less
restrictive as the summer goes on.

Please ask questions via email or through your local Seneschals. I may not
see questions on the facebook announcements page as I'm not on it every day.

Cordially,
Simone
Duchess Simone
Sarah Toich
Seneschal, Kingdom of Atlantia
seneschal at atlantia.sca.org
410-290-3961 NLT 10 pm

*“Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you
plant.”Robert Louis Stevenson*