[MR] University of Atlantia Server Errors & Registration Reminder

Adriana la Bretonne baronessadriana at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 10:25:05 PST 2021

Unfortunately, we've been experiencing ongoing server problems related to
our domain host. Therefore, if you've tried to register for our Winter
University of Atlantia session and could not, we encourage you to try
again! We're sorry for any inconvenience or frustration this may
cause. *REMINDER:
February 11 is the student registration deadline for our online February 13
session!* We invite all who are interested to join us. You don’t have to be
Atlantian or even an SCA member to participate. Though, we do require all
students to register. *Important items of note:* 1. All times are Eastern
Standard Time (EST). 2. On the day of University, we will have a tech
support team available. 3. Registered students will get an email with the
info needed to access their classes AFTER student registration closes. Be
sure to add "university at atlantia.sca.org" & “registrar at atlantia.sca.org” to
your allowed list so these emails don’t get caught in your SPAM filter. 4.
Check out our FAQ which answers many student & instructor questions (
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1J_dg0hLS5uqsS5dmIvAEnP4RGNPUBJydoLXtgph327o/edit?usp=sharing).
*To register for classes:* 1. Log into the University of Atlantia Website (
https://university.atlantia.sca.org). 2. Go to the Class Catalog. 3. Select
Register for each class you want to take. 4. You create a list of
"favorite" classes by clicking on the star to the left of a class listing.
This DOES NOT register you for these classes. 5. You can see the full class
details by clicking on a class title.

Sincerely,
Adriana, Chancellor
university at atlantia.sca.org