[MR] Windmaster's Hill Financial Policy Draft

Steph Taylor aine0021 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 17:40:41 PST 2021

Don't forget our Financial policy draft is up for approval at the next
Baronial meeting. I've gotten some feedback and have included some of the
suggested wording changes. I would love to hear your thoughts. Please note,
the format is the one sent to us from the Kingdom Exchequer, the sections
are to be the same across the board to make it easier to cross reference so
though I know some of you want to reorder the sections we can not. Also,
there seems to be some confusion about the financial committees. The
Baronial Financial Committee is the Seneschal, Exchequer, and all paid
members at a Baronial meeting. Then we have The Baronial Emergency
Financial Committee that can make financial decisions that can't wait for a
Baronial meeting. The third type is an ad hoc financial policy review
committee, the creation of this committee is authorized by The Baronial
Financial Committee to review the financial policy and recommend changes
that need to be made. Please send any suggestions to my personal email (
aine0021 at gmail.com). Attached is the original policy and the new draft.

Thank you for your time,
Dyrfinna

--
"Any truly cultivated palate realizes how completely cocoa outclasses
coffee as a beverage of choice. Anyone but a barbarian knows that"