[MR] Winter 2021 University of Atlantia Follow-up Survey

Adriana la Bretonne baronessadriana at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 18:10:09 PST 2021

Thank you to everyone who joined us for today's third online  session of
the University of Atlantia. Our best estimate at this time is we had over
nearly 1000 people involved in some capacity as a student, instructor, TA
and / or staff person.

We sincerely appreciate the time and effort of all our instructors and
staff. This would not have happened in any way, shape, or form without you.
THANK YOU!

Now, we're asking everyone who participated to take a few minutes and share
your thoughts about what worked, what didn't, etc. in our follow-up survey
here: https://forms.gle/4Pv24gb93SZZukxd9

shared with instructors unless we are asked to do so. Thank you for your
input and we look forward to reviewing and possibly implementing your
suggestions in a future session.

In service,

Adriana
Chancellor, University of Atlantia