[MR] ONE WEEK = Time left to Register for Winter University

Adriana la Bretonne baronessadriana at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 07:05:26 PST 2021

*You have ONE WEEK left to register for our Winter 2021 University of
Atlantia session!*

February 11 is the student registration deadline for our online February 13
session.

We invite all who are interested to join us for this FREE event. You don’t
have to be Atlantian or even an SCA member to participate. Though, we do
require all students to register.

*IMPORTANT:*

1. All class times are Eastern Standard Time (EST).
2. On the day of University, we will have a tech support team available.
3. Registered students will get an email with the info needed to access
their classes AFTER student registration closes. Be sure to add "
university at atlantia.sca.org" & “registrar at atlantia.sca.org” to your allowed
list so these emails don’t get caught in your SPAM filter.
4. Read the FAQ which answers many student & instructor questions:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1J_dg0hLS5uqsS5dmIvAEnP4RGNPUBJydoLXtgph327o/edit

*How to register for classes:*

1. Log into the University of Atlantia Website:
https://university.atlantia.sca.org/
2. Go to the Class Catalog: https://university.atlantia.sca.org/catalog.php
3. Select Register for each class you want to take.
4. You can see the full class details by clicking on a class’ title.
5. You create a list of "favorite" classes by clicking on the star to the
left of a class listing. This DOES NOT register you for these classes.

*Additional info:*

   - Winter 2021 University of Atlantia Event Flyer:
   https://atlantia.sca.org/137-events/167-event-flyer?event_id=5ae8b813
   - February 13 Online UofA Facebook Event:
   https://www.facebook.com/events/2811470952443319/?
   - University of Atlantia Facebook Page:
   https://www.facebook.com/UniversityOfAtlantia

In service,