[MR] University Web Mailer Issues

Adriana la Bretonne baronessadriana at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 05:13:42 PST 2021

As you may or may not be aware there was an issue with the University
WebMailer overnight which triggered a deluge of emails being sent. Noble
Owain, our Kingdom Webminister, identified the issue as a thorough,
scripted attack that hit our mailer script in the process. The immediate
issue has been resolved, and the University Webteam will be working with
Owain to review our database to make sure nothing was broken and / or needs
to now be cleaned up. Thank you for your understanding of the situation and
to Owain for their quick assessment and response.

In service,
Adriana